25 Years of Life

On Tuesday, I celebrated my 25th birthday at the "Happiest Place on Earth" - Disneyland! Robby and I ate dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant, the one right next to the Pirates of the Caribbean. For the first time, I was going to be the person who gets to stare at the people going by on the Pirates ride! Unfortunately, we were seated too far back; but since we were one of the last couples there, we were able to walk around after dinner and check things out. Here we are in front of the water. Notice my Happy Birthday pin that the Mouse himself gave me.
Actually, my birthday celebration really began last Friday, which is the fun thing about having your birthday right after a three-day weekend. On Friday, Robby and I went to Carlsbad where he gave me great birthday presents: darling boots, a name stamp for books, a lovely green top, and new "skinny" jeans. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at sunset and then had my favorite for breakfast: homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum!





Sunday night, we went to Visalia and spent the rest of the weekend with our families. We ate at DiCicco's that evening with my family and then saw "27 Dresses" with my sisters. Monday, we had lunch--and tasty fondu--with Robby's parents and grandma.






To end off the whole birthday weekend, we had dessert with John and Kelly at Chili's after dinner.

So, how do I feel now that I'm twenty-five? Definetely a bit older, perhaps a bit wiser, and very, very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
Thanks to all who made this such a special birthday!


Comments

  1. Can, it looks like you had an amazing birthday!! How fun! I'm so glad you got to be with all your favorite people...minus me, of course. ;) Love you!

    Chels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts