Update on "Dentists and Cars"

Yesterday, I had my dental treatment completed, but today my bottom right tooth was especially sensitive, and it seemed a piece of the filling hadn't been filed down enough. So, I had to do the dreaded thing all over again: go to the dentist office to be drilled on! I called, made an appointment for right after school, then rushed myself over. I must say it actually was not a horrific experience: they got me in right away (before my appointment time, even), quickly checked my tooth, drilled it down some, and voila! I felt better! No more sharp stabbing pain from the filling touching my other tooth. Although I'm still a bit sensitive, I do believe my dental treatment has been a success.

Other good news: My extremely resourceful husband fixed the front part of our car while I was sitting in his office typing yesterday. Apparently, he found a way to buff out a lot of the marks, and when he put the license plate back on, nearly everything was covered up. Of course, underneath the license plate is a gash, but who cares? I do not think it would be right of us to make that poor man pay for something that is only surface and will only be known to us. Furthermore, Robby said that when he dropped off the note at the man's house saying he didn't have to pay anything, he mentioned some great things in there about God. Who knows? Maybe the grace we have shown him will affect his life positively.

So, about 24 hours later from the last post, I am writing again with much improvement in my situation, much more adoration for my sweet husband, and much less pain in my mouth.

Cheers to talented dentists and smart spouses!

Comments

  1. You have a wonderful husband and I'm so glad that you got the "treatment" that you needed. Good job being brave. I hate the dentist too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts