A Very Happy Anniversary

Robby and I had a wonderful anniversary together, and he surprised me big time with a beautiful gift. Keep reading to see what he gave me!

The day started off with a tasty breakfast I made for us: crepes and scrambled eggs.
Yes, that is whipped cream. Okay, the crepes really are more like desserts, but Robby loves them, so I had to make them!

Mmmm...a big bite! On to dinner... We ate at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Robby has been wanting to eat there forever, and we finally did. It was fantastic! Look closely...see the sparkly thing around my neck?! Robby gave me the most beautiful diamond necklace!
His gift: non-diamond-studded sunglasses. I told him he definitely outdid me. But I don't mind :) Happy Anniversary to us...

Comments

  1. Wow Can! It looks beautiful in the pictures, I just can't wait to see it up close!!!! You guys are so darling...I am so happy every time I see a picture of you two together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Can! Glad you like the new pics... although I am most definitely still a CA girl at heart! Robby's cousin Erin did say I look more like a Chicagoan with my dark hair, but my heart belongs to Southern CA. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts