Surprise!!!

On Friday, I received the greatest surprise. During my lunch period, three very familiar faces entered my classroom: Robby, John, and Kelly! Now, Robby lives with me, so seeing him wasn't quite as shocking as seeing the deGrassie's!!! They drove all the way from Whittier just to support me during my first week teaching.
Great minds think alike: Kelly and I were dressed the same!

Say Cheese, deGrassie's!I had to finish my day, so John and Kelly went back to the house. When I finally was able to leave and get back home, another surprise greeted me. Dave was visiting, too! Our three visitors, Robby, and I headed up to the cabin in Three Rivers (see previous post) and had a nice evening hanging out and watching the Olympics. The next morning, the guys went fishing up in Sequoia National Park, and Kelly and I headed down to have breakfast and shop. The deGrassie's had to leave us Saturday evening, but Dave stayed another night and went to church and lunch with us. (Thanks, Dave, for the great picture you took of you three.)It was a wonderful weekend, a fantastic surprise, and a fitting reminder that I have the best friends in the world. I love you guys!

Comments

  1. Looks like I am the remiss friend who doesn't come visit. Soon! I don't know when but I hope it is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at the "bestie" label to reminisce...and I saw this picture of me. Dang, my stomach used to be so flat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts