A-maze-ing Fun

My Knight in Shining Armor
Last night, Robby and I went with his youth group to the Corn Maze. (I know. Many of you are thinking, "Only in Visalia...") The amazing maze is shaped like a giant dragon and includes twelve check points. Each check point has a hole punch with a different shape, so the goal is to make it to every check point and out before the time is up. Our team did it, no thanks to me. I was lost within the first few minutes. You really do get turned around in that thing. Robby was a great leader and a good sport. Don't you love the picture I took of him?

Comments

  1. FUN! You did better than we did, we missed three checkpoints in the middle. But we had 3 kids all under the age of 3 with us, so it was a little more crucial for us to get out on a timely manner than get all the checkpoints! Cute pic though- and PS I love the dancing picture! See you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts