Traveling Sister (Again...)

Well, those of you who know my family well know that my sister Chelsea is always traveling somewhere. This past summer she was in Maine working as a Nanny for the third year, and she just recently got back from Hawaii for a short trip. However, these trips are minor in comparison to what she is doing now. She left Monday night for Guatemala where she will be studying Spanish for four months! That's right, I won't see my sister again until February 15th, when she will return fluent in espanol. Please keep her in your prayers. Chels, I hope you're able to read my blog, so you stay updated on our exciting lives in Visalia. (Just check out the corn maze blog to remember what incredible things you're missing out on...)

She just sent us an email explaining what Guatemala looks like and said it is beautiful with cobblestone streets and brightly colored buildings. I googled Antigua to find some images, and I thought this photo sounded like it fit her description. So, until I get a photo from her, here's a picture of Antigua, Guatemala. Hopefully hers doesn't include a creepy white van.

Comments

Popular Posts