Decorating Mistakes

Recently I watched a very funny show on HGTV that highlighted the 25 biggest decorating mistakes. These were some of my favorites:

#25 - Toilet Rugs (honestly...so gross!)
#24 - Too many photos (I have been guilty of this)
#22 - Out of placed themes (ie having a beach theme in Alaska)
#18 - Keeping something you hate
#10 - Floating Rugs
#7 - Frames hung too high (I once did this and then blamed it on Robby when someone mentioned it)
#2 - Too many pillows (guilty again)
#1 - Fake flowers

So beware of floaters, frames, and fakes, and your home will be free of the decorating faux paus.

Comments

  1. Floating Rug: A rug that is not anchored to any piece of furniture but just is "floating" all by itself in the middle of a room. (I think in our little apartments we never have to worry about this Chels!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts