Two Weeks

Rob and I have been living in our new home for two weeks. I'm working on putting together a little "tour" of our home, so that will be coming soon. In the meantime, here is a highlight we've had recently. John and Kelly came to visit and celebrate after-Christmas with us. We had a great time hanging out, shopping, exchanging Christmas presents, and of course getting a slice of cheesecake at the Factory. (We had to travel to Fresno for that treat.) It hasn't been the same without our best friends close by, so we loved having them come and stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelly and I are ready to open presents. Kelly was ready the moment she got to Visalia, but we made her wait until that evening. The deGrassie's gave us a beautiful vase and a gift card to buy something really great for our home. I'll have to post a picture of what we got later.
Rob and John have this wonderful "tradition" of buying each other gifts that Kelly and I refuse to buy them ourselves. An example would be the crocs Rob bought John for his birthday last year. (I'm still sorry about that, Kelly.) To show his gratitude, John bought Rob a polo shirt, something that I don't particularly go for when I'm shopping for Robby.
It's Wii time! (Rob's Christmas/birthday present from the VK's)
Action shot

Comments

  1. So fun! A Wii! Robby, we have a date to play when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Wow- we really need to get together soon, we haven't even seen you new home yet! We can play Wii at your place next time :) Call us!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts