Good-bye, Domino

I am so sad. My favorite magazine, the one I look forward to all month, immediately rip open and read the moment it comes, and re-browse over and over again---this magazine has now been cancelled. I know it's just a magazine, but I feel like this magazine has helped me make my living space a home, whether it was our apartment in Whittier or our new home in Visalia. The good-bye letter on their website reminded me of the sad scene in "You've Got Mail" when Kathleen Kelly has to close her beloved children's book shop. For those of you who never had the pleasure of reading or browsing Domino, you should take a look at the website before it's too late.

Comments

  1. That is sad. I heard from someone that Country Living has stopped publishing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is going on with magazines today?! Debbie's Cottage Living stopped its publishing, and now Domino is off, too? Both of those magazines seemed successful and popular.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts