Heart Day

Valentine's Day is always a fun day for us, whether it includes just staying home or going out for a fancy dinner. This year was definitely in the former style from the flowers to the meal, but it was sweet and meaningful.

Robby gave me a lovely bouquet fresh picked from his mom's garden. I just loved the bright colors. I know that a picture of sausage and pancakes isn't really all that special, but I just wanted to show the one extra thing I did meal-wise: heart-shaped pancakes! Yes, they taste the same as non heart-shaped pancakes, but they're made with so much more love.
This is the only picture we took of us together, and it's not all that great. But we were very excited to open presents. My big gift was a Wii Fit. Robby assures me it's not because he thinks I need to use it, but he knows I've been wanting to exercise again. I gave him cologne because he stinks. (Just kidding.) Part of the day was also spent with my sisters hanging out at our house playing Wii (they are naturals at Wii yoga), and then we sealed the romantic day with In & Out for dinner. And that was Valentine's Day 2009.

Comments

  1. I am glad your Val day included Wii and In-n-Out. :) You guys need to get Rockband next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts