Golf with the Gimlin's

A couple of weekends ago, we went out with the Gimlin's for dinner and a round of miniature golf at Adventure Park. Although it was a bit chilly, we had a lot of fun showing off our golf "skill." (Ben, Robby, and Steph really did play well. I, on the other hand, am a bit lacking in the miniature golf skill area.) At any rate, it was fun doing something out of the ordinary for us, even if I did have to push the ball in with my foot a couple of times.

A quick shot before the competitive game began

And look, we're all still friends even halfway through!

Steph was the only one with a hole in one! Impressive! But even a hole in one is not as special as having a whole bait shop named after you. Good to know there's always another career Robby can go into in case the pastor thing doesn't work out.

Comments

  1. Yay! The pictures turned out pretty good. I have to remember my camera tonight... I always forget it. Excited about dinner- I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts