Fall Round-Up

For Halloween, our church threw a "Fall Round-up" for the kids in our church and in our community. It truly was a success with about 85 kids and their families showing up. Robby and I dressed up as cowboy and cowgirl for the theme. Too bad this picture doesn't show my cute boots!
I created a cookie decorating station. It turned out really cute, and thanks to the high school girls who ran it, it was a success. My mom and I were in charge of the food. More accurately, she was in charge of the food, but I was her trusty assistant. We served the traditional carnival meal: hot dogs, chili, and nachos. My good assisting disappeared when Steph, Will, and the kids showed up, though. I just had to run around with them! Molly does her "princess pose" for usAnd Willy does his "love that lollipop" pose
Fun, fun!

Comments

  1. What was Willy's costume supposed to be? I've spent more than a week trying to figure it out, and the closest I can come is "caterpillar".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts