March Madness

That's a perfect way to describe this month. Absolutely, completely insane. With a second service starting at church, the pre-Easter hullabaloo going on, STAR testing madness at school, and then the usual of work, family, friends, and play, things are a bit out of control.

I am reminded by something my pastor's wife said when we first started going to the church. She was telling a few of us about a time she had been crying to God, wishing that she could have a vacation because she was just so busy. He reminded her that it is He who provides rest, not a vacation. I'm going to try for that this month. I want to experience true rest from the only one who can truly give it, rest that comes from sitting at the feet of our Lord.

(Yes, I do know I get spring break at the end of this month, but I still have two and a half weeks to go!)

I have many more things to share, but this will have to do for now.

Comments

Popular Posts