Cosmos - the flower, not the drink

Last year, Robby and I bought cosmos from a local nursery. When they first bloomed, they were mostly light pink, white, and a few bright purple. Those all died and went to seed, and the new flowers that have sprung up have all been deep purple. Just yesterday this gorgeous red one bloomed, which is putting me in the mood for all things holiday.

Debbie had told us that if you can get cosmos to come up from seed, you'll have them always. So far, she is right. These guys are popping up everywhere! I love it!

On another note, it is Wednesday, and I am still working on Path to Sanity, so my WRW will have to be postponed until I finish this. All I can say now is it has been life-changing, and that is no exaggeration. I've also started reading all of Chronicles of Narnia again, but this is slow-going, since I'm just reading a bit each night. If you have not read Narnia, or if you haven't read it in awhile, read them!

Comments

Popular Posts