November Highlights


1. I completed NaBloPoMo with an average of 1.03 posts per day. It was really fun posting often, and although I won't be able to keep it up as much as I did, it did make me want to be more consistent with my blogging.

2. Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was probably one of my favorite years, as I was able to enjoy two fantastic, minimal rush days.

3. The treats I tried making this month all turned out: the gingerbread cake, the pop-overs, the funnel cakes (attempt #2 worked better), and the cinnamon rolls. It really is motivating to actually have things taste good, so I'm excited to try more yummy baked items in December.

4. Decorating for Christmas has been fun, especially since I scored on last year's after-Christmas sales, so I had a lot of neat little trinkets for this year. My favorites are the tiny bird ornaments hanging from a tree branch I spray painted silver.

5. We were able to see lots of friends this month, including John and Kelly. Yay for wonderful friendships!

6. My sister Chelsea returned home, and Rob's brother Jeff visited. Yay for homecomings!

7. I sold my first craft item, my pretty sunny bird mobile.

8. We saw Harry Potter and loved it!

9. We watched the weather turn from warm to icy in a matter of weeks. So far, the plants have survived. Hopefully they make it through December.

10. Although there was a lot of sorrow this month, we felt God's presence and found comfort in His Word.

What about you? What were your highlights?

Comments

  1. I'm not too sure that averaging your posts counts for NaBloPoMo...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts