Thankful

As Deb has pointed out, many people are highlighting what they are thankful for on their blogs this month. After a beautiful memorial service for my aunt Sue, I am full of thanks: for family, for my husband, for friends, for redemption, for memories, for music, for Scripture, for pastors, for church, and for our God and Savior.

We couldn't have asked for a more glorious way to celebrate the life of my aunt, and more importantly, to celebrate the gift of eternal life God gives us. Thank you to all of you who had me and my family in your prayers. Thank you for your concern, your words of comfort, and your friendship.

Comments

  1. Sorry we were not with you, but I did sit down at 11:00 and pray for you all. I am glad you were blessed. Loves : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts