Photo 101

Last year for my birthday, my in-laws and husband gave me a fantastic new digital camera. It has taken great pictures on auto, but apparently on manual the images have the potential to be awesome. Now I am typically a "point and shoot" kind of camera girl, but I decided it was high time to figure out what some of these camera terms are. Shutter speed? Aperture? ISO? Surely knowing what these things actually are and do is a necessary step to using my camera properly.

So, I did what any girl does when she wants to know an answer. I googled it. And then Robby came and of course figured things out in half the time it took me. And then we both practiced.

Here are our first pictures. We still need more practice, but at least we aren't scared of using the manual setting on our camera anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts