Progress!

It's Friday, so I wanted to share what steps I took this week to meeting my "Use-it-Up Challenge."

1. Kitchen (Grocery Shopping) - I actually have been working on this one for awhile, but this week I made a great step with "shopping" my pantry and freezer before heading to the grocery store. I was able to make a ton of meals with just a few supplemental items. Marisa (renewing my mind) has a great post about planning and budgeting meals. Check it out here.

2. Bathroom - I went through my bathroom cabinets and came up with a little stash of items to use. Let's just say that we will not be needing to buy soap, shampoo, or conditioner for quite some time. And the make-up. Oh dear. I have make-up to last me three years.

3. Office - I organized and cleaned my office last week. My little inventory showed me that one of the things I will not be buying this year is cards. I probably have 100 darling little cards I've picked up here and there for a number of occasions, not to mention the blank ones I bought when I was on a card-making spree.

So there we go! If you made any steps or have any tips, let me know!

Comments

  1. I really need cards, and I have all kinds of craft supplies. Maybe we could do some trades?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it, Debbie! I'll make up a little stash to bring your way :) Unfortunately you won't be able to use the ones that are monogrammed, unless we can think of something else that C stands for. Congratulations, maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts