A Simple Snippet

That's right, folks, I am breaking my blog silence!  I have a whole slew of reasons (yes reasons, not excuses) why I haven't been blogging lately.  My new job is on the top of that list, followed by piano, Kids Praise, a new health venture, and then all the fun things for which I gladly give up blog posts, such as family and friends.  The reality is, though, sometimes I hit a blog block....a blogck, if you will.

So, something simple to break that blogck -- A picture of the bridesmaid dress my sisters and I found yesterday while having a super fun shopping day at the Gilroy Outlets, a nice meeting point between San Francisco and Visalia.

It's too bad I can't show you a picture of Chelsea's wedding dress because you could see how fabulous it is that these dresses mimic the folds on the top of her dress.  You'll just have to wait for that post in February.

Here's our lovely BCBG steal, though, in a gorgeous shimmery midnight blue.  We're excited to pick out some amazing jewelry and shoes.

Comments

  1. blogck! love it. What's the pronunciation? (Oh, and Kelly says the dress is great too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been missed, but totally understand :)I love the color of the dress! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kelly says"...please. Anyway, it is a great dress. And, btw, how did you get a new follower when you don't even post! I'm jealous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know Gilroy has a little amusement park called Gilroy Garden's that is actually an amazing garden? Might be fun for you guys to try. I have only seen it on TV. They have a website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress! and you're so clever ("blogck") :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE DRESS!!! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts