Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay, friends, I share a lot of recipes, but let me just tell you that these cookies are amazing. As in drop what you're doing and whip these up right now amazing! I made them on a whim today, and since I had only one stick of butter in my fridge, it was convenient that this recipe cuts the usual butter requirement in half, replacing it with peanut butter. These cookies have the light crunch of a peanut butter cookie, but the soft gooeyness of a regular chocolate chip cookie. In other words, they're perfect.

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky...your choice!)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1 cup chocolate chips (darker the better, in my book!)
Sea salt

Directions
Cream butters and sugars. Add egg and beat until fluffy. Add flour, powder, soda, and salt and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop onto a cookie sheet (press if you like a flatter pb cookie) and bake at 375 degrees for eleven minutes. Once out of the oven, immediately sprinkle with a little sea salt. Enjoy!!!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. yours look delicious...can I just come over and eat a few? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marisa! If you make the trip out here, I will make you this and ANYTHING else you'd like to eat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts